About Needlecreation.com Designs
Hi! I'm Leesa Dentinger; I operate Needlecreation.com out of my home in White Bear Lake, Minnesota.
I am a machine embroidery design digitizer and I love what I do! The creativity of embroidery digitizing is, challenging and fun. Though many hours of digitizing are often required before I feel a design is ready for a test sew-out and many sew outs may be done before a design is offered for sale at Needlecreation.com, it's always a labor of love.
Whatever the embroidery design style, filled; red work embroidery; or applique machine embroidery designs, I make certain each and every design stitches out smoothly, efficiently and beautifully for you. Your complete satisfaction with your finished embroidery art is my primary concern.
Embroidery digitizing is not an instant gratification process. You can't simply push a button in a program and watch a perfect machine embroidery design pop out. It takes time and attention to detail but the reward of creating something unique,beautiful and fun and then watching it stitch out is fascinating and worth the investment of time.
I create, digitize, test sew-out and refine each design that I add to the inventory not for its marketing value, but simply because I like it. I hope you find a few (many!) you like, too.
I currently digitize with Generations Digitizing Software and embroider with a Brother Innovis and a Viking Designer embroidery machine.
If you have any questions or comments about the designs, please contact me at email@example.com or use the contact us page.
Thank you very much for visiting. I sincerely appreciate your business.
More About My Designs
• Digitized in Generations Embroidery Software.
• Manually punched and pathed, assuring that every design stitches out as smoothly and efficiently as possible for you.
• Available in Brother (PES), Janome (JEF), Husqvarna/Viking (HUS) (VIP)(VP3), Melco/Bernina (EXP), and Tajima (DST) formats. If you do not see your format, contact me and I may be able to convert it for you.
• Digitized with the proper underlay to reduce or eliminate the push/pull factor and your frustration.
• Digitized to produce a top quality design with the fewest number of stitches to produce the desired results.
• No bullet-proof designs!
• Thoroughly tested and refined.
• Instant download as zipped folders containing the design(s).
• Backed by my personal guarantee. If you need assistance before or after your purchase, I'm here to help.
• Test the quality for yourself. Go to the free designs category to try some free samples!